~ Hors D’oeuvres ~
$175.00 per 100 pieces
Pigs in a Blanket with Remillard Sauce
Assorted Mini Vegetable Quiche
Served with homemade horseradish, mustard sauce
Served hot with artichoke pâtéor cold with herb fruit or veggie salsa
Served with dipping sauce
Sautéed Boneless Chicken Tenders
Served with honey mustard sauce
Stuffed Mushroom Caps
Served with either seafood or sausage stuffing
Fried Mozzarella Pieces
Served with marinara sauce
$195.00 per 100 pieces
Served with spiced pineapple purée
Stuffed Artichokes –
Served hot with Gorgonzola cheese or cold with veggies, crabmeat, tuna or chicken
Served with choice of chicken, sausage or spinach & feta
Herbed chicken and or cheese
Mini Crab Cakes with homemade dill caper sauce
Sautéed Warm Beef Tenderloin Bites with hummus
Sliced Tenderloin with Bourdelaise or Bernaise sauce
Seasonal Fruit with herb yogurt dip
Scallops wrapped in bacon, pan seared or sautéed in lemon dill sauce
Chicken or Tenderloin Wellington
Tiropets –Shrimp and scallop
Shrimp Scampi with garlic herb butter and lemon
Chilled Shrimp Cocktail with our tangy cocktail sauce
*Butlered hors d’oeuvres may be ordered in groups of 25 pieces for the above items.
~ Hors D’oeuvres Platters ~
Served with assorted crackers and fruit garnish 4.00 per person
Our Famous Cheese Spread
Served with assorted crackers and fruit garnish 3.00 per person
Crudité and Dip 3.75 per person
Served with red onion and pita bread 25.00 per platter
Baked Brie Wheel wrapped in filo with a raspberry sauce 75.00
Choice of One Appetizer
Homemade Soup du Jour 4.00
Homemade Creamed Soup 4.50
Fresh Fruit Market Price
Homemade New England
Chowder of the Sea 5.00
Choice of Two Entrées
Served with Granny’s homemade stuffing and giblet gravy (need to order at least 25) 28.95 with seconds add 2.00
Boneless breast of chicken with homemade herbed bread stuffing topped with supreme sauce 25.95
Boneless breast stuffed with spinach, mushrooms, feta cheese and topped with Mornay sauce 26.95
Boneless breast stuffed with ham, cheese, and broccoli and topped with supreme sauce 27.95
Maple Jack Chicken
Sautéed breast topped with Monterey jack cheese, chopped bacon, with a maple scallion sundriedtomato sauce 27.95
Oven Roasted Pork
With a seasonal chutney, topped with a pan gravy 25.95
Roast Prime Rib of Beef
Hand rubbed with our own secret recipe of herbs and spices and roasted in the oven 30.95
Fireplace Roasted Prime Rib of Beef
with seconds 36.95
A New England favorite and so moist 25.95
English Cut Sirloin
Oven roasted with our own secret rub, thinly sliced and topped with au jus (need to order at least 25) 28.95
Grilled New York Sirloin
13 oz. fire grilled sirloin served withan onion ring Market Price
Baked Honey Dijon Salmon
Filet of fish oven roasted with a honey Dijon glaze and dill crumb crust 27.95
Baked Seafood Stuffed Shrimp
Jumbo shrimp stuffed with crabmeat, shrimp, white fish and bread crumbs, served with drawn butter 29.95
Baked Stuffed Schrod
Stuffed with crabmeat, shrimp, white fishand bread crumbs 26.95
Fire Grilled Filet Mignon
9 oz. filet grilled and served with our own mushroom Bourdelaise sauce and topped with an onion ring Market Price
Surf and Turf
Petite filet and 2 stuffed shrimp Market Price
The above includes: tossed garden salad, fresh vegetable, potato,homemade rolls and muffins, white dinner rolls, tea or coffee. Vegetarian meals and dietary needs accommodated with advance notice.
Wine and champagne 2.50 per serving
Soda, sparkling grape juice or farm fresh cider (seasonal) 2.25 per serving
Homemade Cakes or Desserts
Starting at 5.00 per person and upClick here for a printable menu
A 3% Taxable Administrative Fee and 7% State & Local Tax will be added to any food and beverage total. This fee does not represent a service fee for the waitstaff or bartenders.
A non-taxable 15% service fee will be added to the food and beverage total.
- Frequently Asked QuestionsWhat comes complimentary?
- White napkins and table linens
- Preferred vendor list
- Private bride’s room when available
- A separate gathering room for your cocktail hour
Do you have a site for ceremonies?
Yes, we have a beautiful gazebo for outdoor ceremonies as well as a site indoors for inclement weather.
Is your food commercially prepared?
No, all of our food is homemade on the premises using only the freshest local ingredients. We customize to your needs.
What is your policy on alcoholic beverages?
You will be charged based upon consumption whether it be a cash bar, limited open bar or full open bar.
- Additional Costs
- Prices do not include a 3% administrative fee, 7% State & Local tax and a 15% Service Fee
- Guaranteed menu choices due one-month prior date of the wedding
- Guaranteed count due two weeks prior to the date, final payment due one week prior to the date with a certified bank check or cash
- Dessert fee, $3 per person if applicable serve safe certification mandatory
- 2020 rental fee $1800
- 2021 rental fee $1800
- $2.00 per ceremony seat set up
- optional $250 outside bar set up
- State & Local tax 7% added
- 150 people minimum for the barn on Saturday evening
- Deposits, Confirmations and Final PaymentA non-refundable $2,000.00 deposit is required to confirm your date and room location and will be credited directly to your final bill (Personal check, cash, money order or cashier’s check are accepted for initial deposit). Final count is due two weeks prior to the wedding date. Balance is due 7 days prior and is based on the guaranteed count. (Cash, money order, or cashier’s checks are accepted for final payment.) All charges will be based on the final guarantee or the actual number served if greater than the guarantee. All food and beverage is to be provided by the restaurant. Food will not be permitted to leave the restaurant. Menu pricing is guaranteed one month prior to wedding date.
- Alcohol PolicyNo one under 21 years of age will be served, no alcohol or beverages may be brought onto the premises and consumed, and no alcohol can be taken off the premises. All staff has been alcohol awareness certified.